Please note a 200g sample (or appropriate size to conduct evaluation testing) of Kenrich Petrochemicals, Inc.’s products can be obtained by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your:
- Company and Person’s name to receive sample(s).
- SHIP TO ADDRESS
- Customer’s FedEx, UPS, or DHL account #. (Note: DHL service can vary). Sample freight costs will be charged against Customer’s account.
- Description of Samples wanted.
- Sample size to be included in request if more than 200g. If sample amount is deemed too large, Customer Service will quote a Volume Discount Price for production trial only.
Kenrich Customer Service will then:
- Generate a Sample Request order to the lab.
- Confirm the Sample Request to the Customer and Kenrich Team.
- Email to the Customer the Product Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet for each Product to be sampled.
If the customer does not have a UPS, FedEx or DHL account number, then Customer Service will arrange with customer for an appropriate method of shipment and payment for the freight will be made in advance by wire transfer or a check made payable against a USA based bank.